In 2015 the annual International Gas Technology Conference, IGTC 2015 - an event which has established itself as a leading international platform for downstream gas professionals, moves to beautiful Dubai with an extended programme.
In light of the growing importance of natural gas in the global energy mix and the rapid development of new technologies in gas processing, Euro Petroleum Consultants presents the 6th edition of the established International Gas Technology Conference - IGTC 2015.
· Gas Processing & Gas Monetization:
- GTL and Mini-GTL Technology Developments
- Options for Utilizing Associated Gases
- Gas Separation & Processing, Gas to Petrochemicals, Chemicals & Fuels
- Gas Processing & Petrochemicals Integration. Latest NGL Recovery Trends
· Key Global Factors Influencing Gas Processing:
- Global Gas Markets Outlook
- Downstream Markets & Trends
- Future Development of the Gas Processing Industry
- Changing Dynamics of Global Supply & Demand and their Impact on the Industry
- Overview of Latest Gas Monetization Opportunities Worldwide
- Regional Gas Processing and Monetization Industry Outlook for Russia & CIS, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Americas
- America’s Shale Boom and its Impact on European, Middle Eastern and Russian & CIS Markets. Shale Gas Processing
In case you would like to contribute to the programme with ideas for topics, format or speaker suggestions, please contact Marina_Marchovska@europetro.com
IGTC 2015 will be held in parallel with the 5th Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Executive Summit, allowing delegates to exchange experience with international downstream oil & gas decision makers and benefit from two days of informative presentations and quality networking opportunities.
Discussing the current and future trends and practices of gas technology.
Date: Thursday, 19th - Friday, 20th February 2015
Duration: 2 days
Venue: Madinat Jumeirah
Admission: Standard Delegate Fee- AED 10,805